December 9th, 2021
- Fixed: BTB lights now support the Onboard lights assistant
- Fixed: sometimes the light name was deleted after updating to 5.11.21
- Fixed: random crash in ART7 during the log file download
November 16th, 2021
- Added: BTB lights support fixture number setting by DMX Configurator
November 09th, 2021
- Fixed: AX9 LED temperature measurement works properly now.
November 04th, 2021
- Fixed: AX2 CRMX to XLR works now properly.
- Fixed: NYX Fixture Number can be edited with the powerstation.
October 04th, 2021
- Added: fixture number is shown in large letters and can be changed on the light.
September 20th, 2021
- Fixed: fixture name not saved.
- Fixed: CRMX actions its called "linked" now.
September 19th, 2021
- Fixed: BTB lights rebooting sometimes on RESET SETTINGS
- Added: logfile download to the App
September 08th, 2021
- Fixed: Effect mode DMX profiles are now working for NYX bulb
August 30th, 2021
- Fixed: Titan-BTB loads calibration always now
- Fixed: removed random color-flicker on AX3 and AX7
August 17th, 2021
- Added: turn a light by 180° from the menu
- Added: name of the light is now shown at the lights control panel
- Added: a fixture name can be assigned to the light
- Fixed: incorrect RDM profiles reported for AX5
July 12th, 2021
- Added: bluetooth icon now shown in display
- Fixed: bluetooth master stops the UHF network latest after 5 minutes
- Fixed: ship mode is working for new products
- Fixed: small time delay between bluetooth master and other lights
- Added: support for new accelerometer types
- Fixed: AX9 does not charge properly in the charging station
- Fixed: 4xPB15 does not charge properly on a 15m cable
- Fixed: calculation error in HSI algorithm
- Fixed: many smaller stability issue for NYX bulb (updated SDK)
- New: option to stop charging at 80%, needed internally for Astera
- First internal release for upcoming products with Bluetooth
Firmware V5.9.36 for PB15
May 23th, 2021